Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween Program

Halloween always brings a flurry of activity at our house so I'm determined to stay up to date on our fun times. Today Noah had a preschool Halloween program. I am one lucky mom when it comes to costumes. Our boys want to dress up in what we have, amen for that! Noah is a Nebraska football player this year. Unfortunately his helmet kept me from getting any really good shots of him singing but he did a fabulous job.
This picture cracks me up. Every big group photo I took has Spiderman dominating. It was such a funny costume in person with fake muscles and the kid had a perpetual scowl.
You better believe Micah wore his football uniform too. He came in fully dressed while I was in the shower.
For good measure, here's Celia enjoying some quiet play time while her brothers rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment