Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Indoors

The weather continues to be brutally cold and preschool and all Minneapolis public schools were closed on Tuesday due to all the snow. So, we were up for indoor activities. We went to Choo Choo Bob's train store and played in the morning. To my surprise it was not busy.


After naps we headed to Macy's downtown for the annual Christmas display. It is called Day in the Life of an Elf. This is our second trip this season and the boys really enjoy it. I do too.

3 comments:

  1. Aww, such a cute photo of you and your boys. You find the most fun things to do - that train store looks amazing and I'm sure Macy's does not disappoint. Good work mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tish, you rock at finding such fun things to keep your boys entertained. That is a great pic too! Gotta cherish the moments they sit still for a minute to capture all that charm! Best of luck with all the snow, I'm jealous and pray EVERY night for snow! I'm also hoping they can actually use their snow boots for snow some day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What fun things to do in Minny! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete