Saturday, February 5, 2011

Belly

I'm not a huge fan of my own belly shots but I feel like one shot a pregnancy is necessary. So here it is. I thought it was fun to compare with the other two pregnancies at about the same time (same shirt in two out of three too).
35 weeks baby #3
Micah
Noah
Looking at the photos from my pregnancy with Noah I could not believe you young (and rested) I look. Ah, wish I would have realized that at the time. :) I gained the same amount of weight with both Noah and Micah and I'm about to surpass that with this baby so suffice it to say I'm much bigger this time around. Wouldn't it be awesome to have a lineup of ten pregnacy shots to see how similar they are? Ha, just kidding. I'll leave that to someone else.


2 comments:

  1. Aaaahhh, love it! You look fabulous. I like the idea of comparing the belly at the same stage. Btw, now I totally think it is a girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to meet him or her! Cute post and you look great in each shot.

    ReplyDelete