Thursday, September 19, 2013

Everybody. Needs. Sleep.

Last night was one of those doozies.  I'm not sure why.  Shawn and I had all the kids ready for bed on time and the standard routine went off without a hitch.  Nonetheless, two hours later all three kids were still up needing one thing or another.  Noah had growing pains, Micah was apparently dehydrated based on the water intake, Celia...

Then I had the following conversation with Noah after going to his room for the fifteenth time or so:
Me:  "Why don't you practice your spelling words from today in your head?"
N: "Not using the cards?  In my head.  Okay."  "Dad told me to count to a zillion.  I counted to 10 hundred and thirty.  I just got done a few minutes ago."

I walked away and let out a serious belly laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment