Monday, November 25, 2013

Halloween 2013

This is my only shot with the jack 'o lanterns?!?  All three were great.  

We attended the annual preschool Halloween program.  Micah gave a big smile when he spotted us in the crowd.  I adore watching the kids sing the songs and perform the actions they have worked so hard to learn.  Is there any sweeter age?

 Halloween night.  The lineup:

Frankie Stein (Frankenstein's cute son)
 Ironman
 Minnie
This year was my most fun Halloween with my kids yet.  In the past, we have been overbooked and it led to rushing around and not really enjoying the night.  When Noah got off the bus we hung out like normal, had a heavy snack then allowed ourselves enough time to get into costume.  I even had time to force them to take too many pictures.  

 C and her girlfriends.  They are SO fabulous.
Neighborhood friends who met pre trick or treat.  That rotten banana costume had me in stitches.

1 comment:

  1. Such cuties and great costumes. Your neighborhood is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete