Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Four!

Counting down to birthday...
Birthday.  She started the day with Shawn's chocolate chip pancakes and opening a present. 
Then she headed to preschool and got her beloved birthday crown.
While brainstorming party ideas Celia and I were looking at Pinterest.  She locked eyes on this cake and was obsessed with having it.  I talked to the pasty chef at Whole Foods and then emailed him the inspiration cake which was a wedding cake.  He knocked it out of the park and we added the Sofia the First tiara per Celia's request.   
Princess party with friends.  
Grandpa Dennis, Grandma Jane and Hallie came to visit and keep the celebrations going.  Grandma and the girls made the brownies.
all photos March 2015
Four year interview:
I'm really into: princesses and fairies
What were some of your favorite gifts this year:  Frozen Chutes & Ladders, baby that makes sounds, and dresser for babies
Tell me what comes to mind when I say these words:
Home: my art
Favorite color: silver and gold
Brothers:  I miss them
Magic:  king
Bedtime: I think about what I'll do at school the next day
School:  favorite is climbing on the climbing structure
Love:  Mommy & Daddy
Are you scared of anything?  The dark
If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?  Big frog
What do you think you'd like to be when you grow up?  Nurse
Who is the last person you kissed?  Mom

This girl makes our hearts skip a beat.  She is such a sweet, spunky, smart, funny gift to our family.  Wishing you the happiest of years sweet girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment