Saturday, January 22, 2011

Annual Review

We took Noah in for his 4 year well child check up on Friday. It is amazing but the last two years he has only been to the doctor for these check ups. We are beyond thankful for healthy kids!

My friend, Karita, calls these check ups her annual review as a mom and I do think it is a good time to reflect over the last year and think about where my child is right now. I passed the general exam as Noah is growing and overall fantastic. Given that Shawn and I are both short I was overjoyed that Noah is 45% for height...I was expecting 5%. Woo hoo, for now. :) He is on the slim side, another plus, who doesn't want that in the long run. I am hopeful that the 4th year will bring us out of many of those 3 year old challenging behaviors. Three is SO much harder than two in my opinion. Here's to our next year together.

No comments:

Post a Comment