Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cheer Up

Yesterday Micah woke up from his nap about an hour and a half before usual. Noah and I were in the kitchen and I was at the stove where I was to stir constantly for 5 minutes. Ha, I wonder if any mom can actually do something for 5 minutes straight. Anyhow, Micah was getting upset for me to come get him so I asked Noah to go up and talk to him and tell him that I'd be up soon while I finished up. I had the monitor on so I could hear them and it was so cute. Within seconds giggles ensued and they were having fun. Of course, they were both in the crib. I heard Noah say, "Micah, mom said we can have hot chocolate with marshmallows for snack. Doesn't that sound yummy?" So cute!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it funny how carefully us moms have to plan a simple 5 minute stir at the stove?! Totally feeling you. Love the story, so cute.

    Thinking of you often and getting excited for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete