Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Reward

We had to make a trip back to the pediatrician for Noah today to check on a skin irritation. I told him that if he cooperated that he could pick out a treat from the pharmacy on the way out. He did well and in the pharmacy went over and grabbed two bags of peanut m&ms, one for him and one for Micah - just like at Grandma Jane's he said. This is the first time ever I have let him choose something from the candy section so I will say a little prayer tonight that I don't regret it next time we are at the grocery store and he spies the little bags on the way through the checkout lane. Anyhow, I told him he could have two before lunch which he chose and then handed me the bag. Micah just clung to the unopened bag for dear life saying chocolate over and over. I did let him have his two after naps...he was good too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment