Monday, May 3, 2010

Alarm Clock



Micah typically wakes up from his afternoon nap before Noah and the first thing he does is go to Noah's room to look for him. If the door is shut he starts banging away and yelling. Today we had somewhere to go so I let him go in. I think Noah liked his alarm clock.


PS - I realize it is hard to distinguish where Noah is admist the many blankets and pillows. Again, Hoarders enters my mind. Also, the pack 'n play is set up because we are having issues at night with him getting out of his bed over and over and over. The pack 'n play worked up until tonight when he realized he could hop right out. Noah 1 Parents 0.

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet! Love the hug at the end! My girls love being awakened by their littlest sisters too. Makes for happier mornings! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that hug just kicked up my desire for a second one about 200% ;)

    ReplyDelete