Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mom Photos

I recently realized just how few photos I have lately of me with the boys because I'm typically the one behind the camera...probably like most moms. Or I haven't showered, done my hair, makeup, etc. so I shy away from the camera but really who cares about that. I know someday my boys will want pictures of me with them and I want to be able to look back and see us together too. So I'm making it a priority to take more photos with us together and as a family. Shawn and I are real slackers when it comes to photo taking. I yearn to be more like Shawn's cousin, Tisha, who has bucketloads of beautiful pictures. Here's to that!





2 comments:

  1. Oh, you are so sweet Shawna! I too have to make an effort to get in front of the camera for all of the reasons you pointed out. These photos are great and you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are GREAT pics of all of you! I totally hear you - Andrew doesn't take a photo of me with our kids unless I ask. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete