Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sad but true

I took the boys to get haircuts on Monday. On the way there Noah said he wanted to play with the toy dinosaurs.

Me: "That's fine. You will have plenty of time because we are early."
N: "What's early?"
Me: Dead silence followed up by an explanation of being early to an appointment.

He, of course, knows what early in the morning is, etc. but it is very likely that I have never said we are early to somewhere. Gasp! It is true, we are usually late or on time by the skin of our teeth.

On a different note. We were at a stop light on the way to the above appointment when I looked over to the car next to us. I stared and stared trying to figure out what was going on. A couple was having a serious make out session. It took me far too long to figure out what was happening. Obviously not the kind of action going on for a 9 month pregnant lady with two kids in the back of a minivan. Ha!

2 comments:

  1. A stop light make out session...oh, to be young again! And it secretly makes me feel better to know there are other moms struggling to be early :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stories, love to hear them all ;0)

    ReplyDelete