Saturday, May 14, 2011

Last Day

Noah's last day of preschool for the year was on Thursday. He colored a picture and wrote "thank you Noah" on it and I teared up when he gave it to his teacher. He was so proud of it and I couldn't help but think back to when he was a newborn. I told Shawn that we'd be taking to him to college before we knew it. Shawn thought that was pretty extreme and I guess he was right but my goodness are these days flying by. He really will be starting kindergarten in the blink of an eye. I'm so glad that at least we have another year of preschool.

Noah on the first day of preschool.
Noah on the last day. I think he looks older.
Noah and his best school buddy, Nate, enjoying ice cream floats.

Noah with Mrs. Schubloom. Bad photo but best preschool teacher ever. I am thrilled that he started his school experience with her.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing how much they can change within the span of one school year? I'm going to have to copy you and do a similar post when school here ends in mid-JUNE! It's going to make me teary too - as great as it is watching them grow it's bittersweet seeing our little boys grow into "big" boys.

    ReplyDelete