Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Swim Lessons

Noah and Micah started swimming lessons. Noah could not have been more excited and has quite a kick. Micah on the other hand is not ready. He started off strong and was done after day two, he preferred to sit on my lap snuggled in his towel. So, Noah will continue in the fall. Here's to hoping he is swimming by next summer!

After lessons we stayed at the kiddie pool until nap time. Two weeks of fun in the water. I was a little worried about taking all three to the pool but it worked out. Noah is so good at following directions. We had a rule that if he wanted to go down the slide he had to ask every time and then wave when he got to the top. I could see him the entire time but I wanted him to get used to the routine of checking in. Micah was content to play with his trucks beside the pool or just barely in the water so I could keep Celia in the shade for most of the time. Celia loved to get in the water, kicking her legs and grinning every time. I'm still a little shocked at how well it went.
Practicing his kick.


The pool also has a cool park that the boys enjoyed.



1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed, I have a hard time with 2 at the pool!
    Deanna

    ReplyDelete