Friday, November 26, 2010

Bite

I noticed yesterday that Noah had a small bite on his face and today saw him itching it while looking in the mirror. I told him it looked like he got a little bite and he said, "From what?" Sometimes he gets all worked up about these sorts of things so instead of saying spider which is what I suspect I told him mosquito - he's used to those. He gave me a Noah look and said, "Mosquitos don't come in the snow." Shawn promptly told him he was right and luckily he did not persist finding out what else it may have been. Once again, outsmarted by a three year old.

1 comment:

  1. Love it. That is one smart cookie you have there :) Sorry the weather had other plans for your Thanksgiving with family. I was worried you would have TONS of leftovers, but we saw everyone on Sunday and they said a lot of food was en route. Hope you had a nice low key day :)

    ReplyDelete