Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Shopping

Oh my. Boys are in bed. Whew. We had a good but full day. Play date at our house this morning and then errands and Target run after naps. I typically try to avoid grocery or Target trips with both boys these days because really it only makes the chore infinitely harder but today was a must. Family members start arriving tomorrow to kick off the Thanksgiving festivities and we had yet to get any groceries so against my better judgment we went at 4:30. Eek. No really, they weren't that bad but to keep them occupied I kept doling out the snacks. They started with the free kids cookie, then Annie's bunny fruit snacks from the box we had yet to buy. We were doing well until we got to the checkout lane and all hell started to break loose. I went for the bag of Goldfish but sharing nicely was not in the cards. THANKFULLY I had a second bag in the cart. I laughed as we walked out to the car with each boy eating out of his own bag. Today I'm thankful for those two bags of fish. :)

1 comment:

  1. I just love your posts, Shawna! I can SO relate! I frequently break into snacks in the grocery store before I buy them! :0 xo

    ReplyDelete