Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Book Buddies

In June Noah is doing a program for preschoolers called Book Buddies. The 3 and 4 year olds go twice a week from 9am-noon. The class reads a story and the activities for the day follow the theme of the book. Today was his first day. He was very excited to go this morning, I think mainly because at the open house last week he discovered their collection of trucks and couldn't wait to get his hands on them.

Ready to go Mr. Cool.
Here he is right before I left. I was telling him some directions that obviously sounded like blah, blah, blah to him. Get out of here mom, I want to play!

Noah had a great time and is already excited to go back on Friday. When we picked him up I told him that Micah and I missed him and asked if he missed us. He said, "I was too busy having fun." Well, I guess I can live with that. :) Micah and I spent the morning running errands but it was fun to have him to myself for a while.



No comments:

Post a Comment